We are a third generation family business and have been butchering in Dublin since 1965.
We supply Beef, Lamb, Pork and Cooked Meats from our factory in West Dublin to Dublin finest hotels and restaurants.
We also have a butcher shop and Delicatessen in Ballyfermot that is open six days a week.
Much has changed since we first opened, but our high standards and the traditional butchering methods that we practice have remain unchanged.
- We buy in full carcasse from a small farm abbatoir in Castledermot, South Leinster.
- We age the beef in our aging room.
- We cure the pork to make our own hams.
- We cook our hams in our cooking facility.
- We salt our own silversides to make salted beef.
- We smoke our own beef and pork to make great smoked racks of pork and smoked brisket of beef.
- We make hand made sausages and speciality items such as haggis
- We make a variety to preservative free burgers and a very special “steak hash”
- We sell wild Wicklow venison and can source other game animal and birds when in season
In short, we are butchers in every sense of the word and would be happy to do business with you.